Rd 5 - Monkey Butt ISDE
NORA brings us the OMRA XC Series #5 - Monkey Butt ISDE, outside of Bend, OR.
Course is on BLM managed land and riders must follow all state laws.
- Riders need to carry their ATV Safety Education Card.
- Youth 7-15 must have an adult escort.
- Sound test 99db maximum, checked before start.
- USFS approved spark arrestor and silencer required, checked before start.
- Current ATV sticker required on all bikes. It can be a current out of state sticker.
- No warm up or pre-riding area. Come ready to ride. Elevation 4,000 ft.
- Land permit requires riders come with a clean bike.
We will be staging at the ODOT pit on the North side of HWY 20 in Millican Valley, outside of Bend, OR.
Follow HWY 20 East from Bend for approx. 25 miles.
The entrance is a few miles past the turn for East Fort Rock.