Rd 4 - Monkey Butt ISDE
NORA brings you High Desert racing in a casual Hybrid ISDE format. Sign up early with your riding buddies to assure an early starting minute then enjoy a casual and safe trail pace between the GO FAST special test sections. Each second is a point! No time keeping, just start on your assigned minute and complete the course in the allowed time. The combined scores in the tests determine your finish. Event starts from the ODOT pit adjacent HWY 20, 27 miles East of Bend. You can’t miss it.
Course is on BLM managed land and riders must follow all state laws.
- Riders need to carry their ATV Safety Education Card.
- Youth 7-15 must have an adult escort.
- Sound test 99db maximum, checked before start.
- USFS approved spark arrestor and silencer required, checked before start.
- Current ATV sticker required on all bikes. It can be a current out of state sticker.
- No warm up or pre-riding area. Come ready to ride. Elevation 4,000 ft.
- Land permit requires riders come with a clean bike.
We will be staging at the ODOT pit on the North side of HWY 20 in Millican Valley, outside of Bend, OR.
Follow HWY 20 East from Bend for approx. 25 miles.
The entrance is a few miles past the turn for East Fort Rock.